Thank you, and welcome to our Website.
We are very excited about the great things God is doing in our lives and through our church!
Who We Are...
Wellsprings Victory Church is a full member of Victory Churches International (VCI) and is absolutely Christian.
VCI originated in Western Canada just 32 years ago under the leadership of Drs. George and Hazel Hill. In that time it has grown to become one of the worlds fastest growing church planting movements with over 2000 churches and a presence in over 40 nations. It is so exciting to be a part of what God is doing in the world today!
Our vision is to: Reach,Teach & Mobilize!
- To Reach every available person with the wonderful news about Jesus,
- to Teach the entire message from God found in His Word with all the incredible benefits;
- and to Mobilize Victorious Christians into their God given destiny!
At WVC the 5-fold ministry gifts outlined in Ephesians chapter 4; as well as all the gifts of the Holy Spirit make our church experience powerful. God is present in our services and desires to minister to His children. He often does this through times of incredible altar ministry. Children’s Ministry is extremely important at Wellsprings.
Our children ministry is an experience the kids will enjoy and remember for a lifetime! Crafts, games and music all work together with wonderful volunteers to impart to the children the truth about Jesus found in God’s Word!
- In one true and living God, eternally existing and revealed to us as the Father, Creator of all things; the Son, Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and imminent return in power and glory.
- The Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Water baptism, a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ & risen to walk a life of holiness & love.
- In the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denominational affiliation.
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
i. by the inward witness of salvation to the believer.
ii. by daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character.
iii. by the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, an experience distinct from and following the new birth, evidenced initially by speaking with other tongues and subsequently by the manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service.
iv. by the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10.
- That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted his redemptive work on their behalf will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead and burn in the lake of fire.
- That following His return Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on the earth.
Ten Tenets of Victory Churches International
- God is the Author of Victory Churches.
- God is the source of all our needs – financial, spiritual, physical, relational, or otherwise.
- We have a lifetime commitment to our vision.
- We purpose to be continually renewed in our vision and our mind.
- People are the focus of our ministry, not programs.
- We believe every problem can get solved.
- Teamwork and agreement is the place of power.
- We seek to lead through relationship rather than position.
- We are committed to increase, as opposed to maintenance.
- We hold the Word of God to be true and every contrary circumstance subject to change.
"...to set in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us." - Luke 1:1